A slightly abbreviated version of this essay will appear in the Summer 2014 issue of Liberal Education.
- On UW-Madison’s 2015 Diversity Implementation Plan
- Why Act 55’s changes don’t make sense for UW
- Lest We Forget—Memorial Day Reflections: May 2015
- Enlist Scott Walker in the ‘Right-on-Crime’ movement
- Letter to the editor: Current diversity plan just another dead-end
- Understanding the effects of Governor Walker’s UW System budget cut on the cost of instruction and tuition
- UW students stuck with cost that taxpayers used to cover
- Letter to the Editor: UW should use all available means to create a better campus climate
- Wisconsin won’t admit it, but its new egalitarian policy leads to grading quotas
- Creating a “Teaching/Learning” Evaluation Instrument For Proficiencies-Based Economics Courses
- Madness in Madison: The University of Wisconsin’s latest diversity plan calls for “equity” in high-demand majors and the distribution of grades
- Memorial Day Reflections: May 2014
- Why the Rush to Endorse the New Diversity Plan?
- Letter to the editor: New campus Diversity Plan is deeply flawed
- W. Lee Hansen: Broader definition of diversity won’t help UW