CDE Working Papers - 1998
- Steven P. Martin and Lawrence L. Wu. The Subsequent Fertility of Adolescent
Mothers in the United States
- Robert M. Hauser, Jennifer T. Sheridan,
and John Robert Warren. Socioeconomic Achievements of Siblings in the Life
Course: New Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study. Abstract
- John DeLamater, David Wagstaff,
and Kayt Klein Havens. The Impact of a Culturally Appropriate, STD/AIDS
Education Intervention on Black Male Adolescents' Sexual and Condom Use Behavior.
- John Robert Warren, Robert M. Hauser, and Jennifer T. Sheridan. The Process
of Occupational Stratification Across the Life Course: Evidence from the Wisconsin
- Miech, Richard A., Avshalom Caspi,
Terrie E. Moffitt, Bradley E. Wright, and Phil A. Silva. Low Socioeconomic
Status and Mental Disorders: A Longitudinal Study of Selection and Causation
during Young Adulthood. Abstract
- Miech, Richard A. and Robert M. Hauser.
Social Class Indicators and Health at Midlife. Abstract
- 98-07 Revised, new title
and content, August 2002
- Robert M. Hauser. Meritocracy,
Cognitive Ability, and the Sources of Occupational Success
- Joseph G. Grzywacz and Nadine
F. Marks. Family, Work, Work-Family Spillover and Alcohol Abuse During
- Molly Martin. The Intergenerational
Relationship of Welfare Participation. Abstract
- Published as: Martin, Molly A. 2003. "The Role of Family Income
in the Intergenerational Association of AFDC Receipt." Journal
of Marriage and Family, 65: 326-340..
- Shawn Kanaiaupuni and Katharine
Donato. Migradollars and Mortality: Migration and Infant Survival in Mexico.
- Alberto Palloni. Theories and
Models of Diffusion in Sociology
- 98-12 Updated April 2010
- Hauser, Robert M. Intergenerational
Economic Mobility in the United States: Measures, Differentials, and Trends.
- Steven P. Martin. Survey Estimates
of the Contraceptive Effect of Breastfeeding in the United States. Abstract
- Thomas Wells. Changes in Occupational
Sex Segregation During the 1980s and 1990s. Abstract
- Note 1: A number of coding errors have been
discovered and corrected since the original version of this working paper.
Please discard that version, it will be replaced on the web soon.
Published: Bumpass, Larry and Hsien-Hen Lu. 2000. "Trends in cohabitation and implications for children's family contexts in the United States." Population Studies 54(1): 29-41.
- Larry Bumpass and Hsien-Hen Lu.
Trends in Cohabitation and Implications for Children’s Family Contexts
in the U.S.
- Amy L. Godecker, Elizabeth Thomson, Larry L. Bumpass. Changing Unions
and Female Contraceptive Sterilization in the United States.
- Published as: Godecker, Amy L., Elizabeth Thomson, and Larry L. Bumpass.
2001. "Union Status, Marital History, and Female Contraceptive Sterilization
in the United States." Family Planning Perspectives 33:35-41,49.
- Paul R. Voss, Roger B. Hammer, and Ann M. Meier. A Welfare Magnet and
Brain Drain? A Case Study of Migration in a Medium Sized Metropolitan Area
- Steven T. Cook, Enilda Arbona Delgado,
Gary D. Sandefur. Coping with a Pre-Maritally Conceived Birth. Abstract
- Carolyn A. Liebler and Gary D.
Sandefur. Exchanging Social Support with Friends, Neighbors, and Coworkers.
- Susan De Vos. Kinship Ties and
Solitary Living Among Unmarried Elderly Women: Evidence from Chile and Mexico.
- Susan De Vos. Nuptiality in Latin
America: The View of a Sociologist and Family Demographer
- Devah Pager. Occupational Apartheid: Persisting Racial Segregation in
Jobs Beyond the Effects of Human Capital
- Lina Guzman. The Use of Grandparents As Child Care Providers
- Richard A. Miech, Michael J. Shanahan,
and Glen H. Elder, Jr. Socioeconomic Status and Depression in Life-Course
- Joseph G. Grzywacz and Nadine
F. Marks. Work, Family, and Exercise: Toward an Ecological Perspective.
- Kristen Velyvis. The Sexual
Networks of Migrant Serere Women and the Spread of HIV in Senegal. Abstract
- Ann D. Bagchi. Women at Work:
A Study of the Factors Influencing Women's Employment, 1972-1985
- Ann D. Bagchi. Ties and Opportunities:
The Effects of Legislative, Personal and Economic Conditions on the Development
of Migrant Networks Among Professionals
- 98-29 Revised July 1999
- Lincoln Quillian. Migration
and the Maintenance of Racial Segregation. Abstract
- Doris Slesinger and Julie Whitaker.
A Portrait of Family Farmers in Wisconsin
- Paula Fomby. Bringing the Household
into the Population and Environment Debate: The Environmental Effects of Timing
Migration According to the Household Life Cycle. Abstract
- Paula Fomby. Determinants of
the Use of Public Services by Mexican Immigrants Traveling Alone and with Family
Browse Working Papers by Year/Series
Search CDE/NSFH Working Papers